AdventHealth Contract Recruiter in Altamonte Springs, Florida
AdventHealth Corporate Office
Location Address: 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
Growth and Development
Potential Contract to Perm
Great perks and team culture
Full time 40 Hours per Week
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Partners with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs by reviewing regular attrition rates, new business plans and potential retirements.
- Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are kept to facility specified levels, new and expanding programs are staffed for opening dates, and retirement replacement plans are executed
- Uses external scanning tools to understand the market and educate the hiring manager on labor market conditions.
- Exudes expertise and articulates the business line and market positions to potential candidates.
- Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops recruitment plan and sets SLA’s.
- Sources and recruits to develop candidates. Masters preclosing candidates during candidate intake.
- Using Behavioral Interviewing techniques, interviews, resumes, credentials reviews and assessments, determines candidates who are a mission fit, meet the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to be a good fit for the position.
- Ensure assessments are completed and reflective of the quality hire expected to meet AdventHealth competencies.
- Prepares salary offers and receives approval of the hiring managers.
- Prepares and extends the job offer, sign on bonuses, seasonal agreement, relocation agreements and any other incentives. Anticipates counter offers as necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of benefit plans, incentives and corporate and facility policies and addresses applicant inquiries.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system.
- Oversees TA Coordinators to assure interviews are scheduled timely and all onboarding activities are carried out to result in on time candidate start date.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of recruiting/sourcing experience
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for partnering with assigned hiring managers to forecast staffing needs, develop candidate pipelines, source, market and attract talent to foster the mission of the organization. Formulates strategy to acquire talent to fill requisitions. Using Behavioral Interview techniques, the Talent Acquisition Specialist screens, interviews and selects candidates to proceed through the candidate selection process. Collaborate with hiring managers and selects the top candidates for further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and oversees onboarding activities. Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations. Analyzes productivity metrics against the Service Level Agreements to exceed Top Quartile goals as set by industry benchmarks.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Human Resources
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs