AdventHealth Talent Sourcer Campus Recruitment in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Talent Sourcer Campus Recruitment AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilize and create advanced research techniques to find top health care talent through various mediums including databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods
- Develop and executes recruitment sourcing strategyto ensure a constant flow of high quality leads and names into assigned key pipelines and requisitions.
- Meet or exceed target metric for position.
- Influence potential candidates on the benefits of working at the various facilities.
- Screen candidates to determine suitability for positions.
- Develop internal relationships with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Gather, analyze and report effectiveness of sourcing strategy to leadership.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of company policies and benefit plans.
- Participates in local campus hiring events, national conferences, and school conferences/ job events.
- Identify local community education and workforce partnerships to develop future pipelines of non-traditional candidates in order to increase the pipeline of healthcare workers.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Two years of recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experience in healthcare sourcing and or recruiting, preferred
Community Sourcing Overview– Drive external partnerships with schools, community organizations and professional networks to help inform and provide guidance about AdventHealth’s career opportunities, culture, and mission. We aim to connect our external relationships with our internal stakeholders, which ultimately helps our sourcing and recruiting teams fill open requisitions.A CommunitySourcer should work within the top-of-the-funnel to support our Service Lines that have been identified as hard to fill. Community Sourcing is most effective when working alongside the Talent Sourcing and Recruitment teams within the region they support.
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the national sourcing efforts to develop a robust pipeline of talent in support of efficient fulfillment of AdventHealth’s hiring needs.
The Talent Sourceris part of the HR Shared Services Team providing top talent to business stakeholders. Senior Talent Sourcers are committed to developing strong external candidate relationships with a diverse slate to ensure that business leaders have visibility to a well-rounded candidate pool.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Human Resources
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs