Aerotek Client Coordinator in Arlington Heights, Illinois
• Utilize established templates and fee schedules to prepare, send, and process certification agreements, proposals, etc. for clients.
• Entering client information into appropriate databases and uploading all relevant documents (signed agreement, proposal, etc.)
• Determine best practices within Administrative duties with regards to Documentation, Submissions and Record Keeping practices
• Receive requests from internal and external clientele, and process as required
• Provide customer support/service; i.e., respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints/issues
• Analyze and evaluate data and complete steps necessary to provide solutions.
• Collaborate with other internal groups as required
Excel, customer service, data entry, administrative support, ms office suite
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelor degree preferred.
• 1-2 years of office/administrative experience preferable but retail is also acceptable
• Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel , and Outlook
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and have good time management and prioritization skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs