Northern Light Health Office Nurse/RN in Bangor, Maine
? Telephone triage and patient assessment.
? Coordination of educational sessions (disease specific) of both patients and office staff.
? Perform ongoing patient screening, planning and treatment, by collaborating effectively with providers.
? Ongoing telephone follow-up and reassessment of patients as indicated.
? Ensures patient and room are ready when the provider arrives. Room and supplies are processed according to EMMC Infection Control policies and sterile technique(s) are maintained
- Current Maine RN license in good standing
- 3 yrs nursing experience required
- BLS Certification
? Previous experience with pH Probes and motility studies preferred.
- Experience/participation in clinical research preferred.
- Excellent documentation & assessment skills
- Computer fluency
- Organized and flexible
- Ability to work effectively with both clinical and non-clinical staff; independently and as a team.
- Experience with gastroenterology diseases and familiarity with preps and procedures a plus.
- Experience in clinical office setting a plus.