AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse Surgical Innovation PCU FT Nights in Celebration, Florida
Licensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth Celebration
Location Address: 400 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Celebration
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital, AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s plannedcommunity of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
- Full Time Night Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides patient care appropriate to age, mobility, acuity and culture. Assists with physician exams and data gathering. Participates in obtaining a nursing history.
- Performs physical exam on admission and throughout shift including physical, mental, social and spiritual Participates in education and discharge planning using established education materials.
- Performs and legibly documents basic nursing procedures and medication administration
- Collaborates with RN and makes appropriate nursing decisions and interventions. Interprets diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition. Recognizes and reports problems.
- Supervises other healthcare team members in the clinical environment. Utilizes knowledge base to assist with orientation, training and education of new personnel.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of a school of practical nursing.
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- BLS Certification
- Experience in the clinical setting related to area of specialty (Preferred)
- Specialty Certification (Preferred)
The Licensed Practical Nurse gives direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a professional nurse and performs routine duties in caring for identified age specific groups (may include neonate to geriatric). Approaches patient care using the nursing process of planning, implementing and evaluating outcomes.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Celebration
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs