AdventHealth Nuclear Med Tech - PRN in Celebration, Florida
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - PRN - AdventHealth Celebration
* Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Celebration *
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital
- AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s planned community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Identifies patients by using AdventHealth’s approved guidelines to confirm patient/exam accuracy before continuing with patient examination. Reviews and ensures physician request meets clinically valid exam indicator requirements.
- Ensuring that equipment has met all quality control requirements and working with a minimum of supervision, performs patient examination utilizing age-specific care techniques in a safe and responsible manner, and evaluates image quality to insure good technical and diagnostic detail.
- Presents completed exam and any patient historical data to radiologist/cardiologist for review. Assists with image manipulation or additional imaging as requested.
- Performs a wide range of Nuclear Medicine procedures demonstrating proficiency with camera acquisition and computer processing in assigned area.
- Maintains room in ready status by keeping room neat, supplies well stocked and equipment prepared for next patient.
What You Will Need:
- Current valid State of Florida license as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist - CMNT OR
ARRT-N ( American Registration of Radiologic Technologists )
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Associate’s degree or higher in health science related field (Preferred)
Under supervision, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures in the utilization of radionuclides for the diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans. Assumes a variety of responsibilities that will require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. Authorized and delivers quality care to patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Celebration
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs