Aerotek Loan Closer in Chicago, Illinois
The Mortgage Loan Closer is responsible for:
• Prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
• Coordinate accurate preparation of Closing Disclosures to meet critical timelines required by TRID regulation, and/or investor policies
• Ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and IMC’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's and investor's requirements.
• Handle questions from closing agents and mortgage professionals regarding the closing process, proactively handling any issues that may arise
• Meet performance requirements for volume, quality and timeliness
• Cure deficiencies
Top Skills Details:
1) 2 years of mortgage closing experience with a lender or title company (must be recent experience)
2) Working knowledge of TRID and Freddie Mac
3) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while paying high attention to detail
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Candidate must possess at least 2 years mortgage closing experience with a lender or title company
• Working knowledge of TRID is required
• Four year College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail
• Proactive and timely communication to business partners
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs