AdventHealth Group Fitness Instructor PRN Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Group Fitness Instructor PRN AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Competitive hourly pay
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL
PRN (Per Request Needed) Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide a safe and effective group exercise program in a physiologically sound format that takes into consideration the individual needs and limitations of participants.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of established program curriculum according to standards.
- Utilize music, choreography, and voice projection to dynamically motivate and lead clients in physical activity.
- Remain current in the industry and certification through self-study of current research, trends, and methods of instruction. Attend workshops, in services, and/or conferences relevant to the fitness industry and specific to group fitness instruction.
- Arrive within adequate time for class preparation and remain after class to return equipment. This will be a minimum of 15 minutes per each class and considered as a part of the teaching session.
- Prepares class materials and teaching/learning aids as needed.
- Ensures sufficient quantity of equipment for each class.
- Modifies educational plan or delivery based on changing environment, technology or participant abilities.
- Record participant attendance numbers and other pertinent information regarding equipment needs, safety concerns, and room condition.
What You Will Need:
- High School or Equivalent (GED)
- American Heart Association BLS
- A certification either nationally recognized such as: ACE, ACSM CHFI, AFAA, AEA, and/or a certification with specific organization for specialty classes such as, but not limited to Zumba and LesMills.
Conducts structured group fitness classes. Responsible for the safe, effective, and physiologically sound instruction of group fitness classes for fitness members and guests. Adheres to Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center Hospital’s performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of AdventHealth Daytona Beach.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs