AdventHealth Practice Manager FT Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Practice Manager FT Days: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location Address: Daytona Beach, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great team of co-workers that feel like family
- Full Time, Monday-Friday.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Manages offices in a cost-effective, efficient manner assuring that staff provides high quality care in a courteous and friendly atmosphere.
- Coordinates the successful transition of Hospital Based Physician Groups to the Medical Group employment model. This includes the start-up of new physicians and established physicians. Assists with credentialing activities.
- Will coordinate, monitor and improve the operations of each Group; this includes flow management, documentation, training and staffing and oversight of all provider practice operations.
- Coordinates in the hiring process for support staff. Completes performance evaluations timely and is involved in employee counseling, coaching and termination per policy. Provides orientation for new employees and ensures compliance with department policy and procedure. Maintains high levels of employee engagement and job performance by providing recognition and opportunities for learning
- Participates in the preparation of operating, salary and capital budgets. Maintains compliance of those budgets and the productivity standard set for the Groups.
- Supervises schedules, coordinates PDO usage and assigns duties to all employees and ensures department coverage.
- Reviews the Hospital and Medical Group policies and procedures periodically and makes recommendations to assure continued compliance with current regulations.
- Interprets Hospital and Medical Group policies and procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
- Makes routine inspections of the practices to assure that established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and position emphasis.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in any related field.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a healthcare, clinic or physician group practice setting
- Driver’s License required
- Management of multiple practices desirable and effective revenue cycle management
- Knowledge of accounting systems, hospital and physician insurance billing and collecting.
- Knowledge of Physician Coding and billing procedures required.
- Must have knowledge of: TJC requirements and local, state, and federal regulations
- The Practice Manager directs and supervises the day-to-day functions of assigned Medical Group Physician Practices in accordance with federal, state, local standards and Adventist Health Systems Corporate guidelines and regulations. The Practice Manager is responsible for carrying out all established policies including but not limited to revenue cycle management and human resources.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs