ICONMA, LLC Talent Coordinator in Ewing, New Jersey
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Update and verify requisition in the system – review all data and verify accuracy as well as post positions
- Review resumes, schedule interviews and coordinate travel for applicants
- Extend and create offers letters
- Responsible for tracking and reporting updates of applicants in recruiting process
- Maintain partnerships that drive recruiting and hiring processes
- Manage CRM applicants and leads
- Create and order collateral including fliers, posters, recruiting displays
1-year relevant work experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.