Aerotek Senior Quality Engineering Technician in Fort Worth, Texas
Perform visual and dimensional inspections of internal flight hardware. As needed, support the review and inspection of supplier related hardware. Document First Article Inspection Reports for internally produced hardware. Provide training and/or assistance to other team members in the use of quality procedures and/or tools. Conduct process health assessments and internal audits for compliance with industry standards and provide ongoing objective evaluations of processes and documentation. Conduct follow-up and compliance audits to ensure process improvement and corrective / preventive action implementation and effectiveness. Experience in an aviation/aerospace manufacturing environment with at least 8 years in a quality inspection role. Aerospace, space launch, military or commercial aviation preferred.
• 10+ years’ industry experience in an aviation/aerospace manufacturing environment with at least 8 years in a quality inspection role
• Aerospace, space launch, military or commercial aviation preferred
• Internal auditing experience
• Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO9000 Quality Management System and/or related quality systems and programs
• Relevant experience in AS9145, Advanced Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Process
• Quality Management System audit experience
• Quality performance measurement analysis capabilities (SPC)
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs