Hilton Head Bartender in London, United Kingdom
Head Bartender -New Fine Dining Concept by Jason Atherton
Mayfair – Central London
The Biltmore LXR is in the centre of London with excellent transport links,
LXR is one of Hiltons three Luxury Brands and reflects modern luxury
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10 % in the world.
This is a great hotel with loyal guests and excellent team culture.
The salary for this position is up to 26,000 a year Service Charge
The benefits of working for The Biltmore LXR are huge:
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Go Hilton rates so you can travel the world
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Healthy meals provided
- Laundry service and full provision of uniform
48 hour working week providing a healthy work / life balance
The Biltmore, Mayfair opened in September 2019, after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe and Hilton’s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property’s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
A new fine dining restaurant will offer new culinary concepts headed up by
internationally-renowned chefs – Jason Atherton
An all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
* What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts? *
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton’s luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
* What will I be doing? *
As a Head Bartender, you will supervise the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
- Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
- Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Deal with sudden staff shortages through absenteeism and report all absences according to Company Attendance Procedures
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Head Bartender
Requisition ID: HOT07PZP
- Hilton Jobs