AdventHealth Contact Center Manager FT Days Cancer Institute in Maitland, Florida
Contact Center Manager - AdventHealth Medical Group- Contact Center Cancer Institute
Location: 2501 N. Orange Ave Suite 689
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: FT/8:00am-5:00pm; there are early morning and late evening meetings each month
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supports offices in a cost-effective, efficient manner assuring that phone staff meet the expectation of delivering high quality services in a courteous and friendly atmosphere.
- Oversees contact center start-up in new physician practices. This includes newly recruited physicians and any acquisitions.
- Coordinates with the assigned Practice Manager/Director to monitor and improve the operations of each practice as it relates to access; this includes flow management, documentation, training and staffing, and provider training and support.
- Coordinates and participates in the training of new hires for the contact center. Provides feedback to the appropriate Practice Manager/Director as it relates to performance post-training on the access processes.
- Maintains current job descriptions and completes performance evaluations. Ensures competency of staff. Supervises, schedules, coordinates PDO usage and assigns duties to all employees and ensures department coverage.
- Participates in the preparation of operating budget to include salary and capital budgets. Maintains compliance of those budgets and the productivity standard set for the department(s).
- Reviews policies and procedures periodically and makes recommendations to assure continued compliance with current regulations.
- Interprets policies and procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
- Makes routine rounds and or conducts meetings with the practice leaders to assure that established access processes are working well for the providers and staff.
- Proactively evaluates the effectiveness of the service and processes affecting teamwork and makes necessary changes as needed, thereby facilitating effective teamwork with each Practice and the call center representatives.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year healthcare experience or AHS Residency program OR
- Associate’s degree and two (2) years healthcare experience OR
- High School degree and four (4) years healthcare experience
- Proficient in Athena as a Super User (Preferred)
The Contact Center Manager works directly with the Operations Director(s) to develop and enhance the training tools and training process used for centralized agents, physicians and all managers and team members involved in a centralized access process. Additionally, aware of the day-to-day functions of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) physician practices and their respective managed care contracted insurance plans to maintain compliance with federal, state, local standards and AdventHealth guidelines and regulations. The Contact Center Manager is responsible for understanding/carrying out all established policies and processes touching access at the practice management level including but not limited to software tools including Cerner, PeopleSoft, Cisco Finesse, Athena and Five 9. Serves as Athena Super User and supports Analytical Analysis of data in support of the operations team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs