AdventHealth Float Pool Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Skilled Nursing Facilities in Maitland, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
485 N. Keller Suite 250, Maitland FL 32751
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Centers
- Competitive Wages up to $21/hr
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents or assists residents to do their own care within limitation.
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Attends to resident’s personal hygiene needs as required. May assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
- Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and fluid intake per policy and procedures.
- Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident needs and preferences.
- Communicates to enhance dignity and respect.
- Answers call lights as required, keeping in mind that employees must respond to all calls regardless of who has immediate responsibility for the resident.
What You Will Need:
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification from a certified instructor requiring live return demonstration, such as the American Heart Association is preferred, and required to be obtained within the first 30 days after employment
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant License in the state hired; or meets the state-specific regulations pertaining to reciprocal or post-exam licensure; and obtains state license within first 120 days of employment.
The CNA is required to travel to designated facilities and perform assigned work as needed. Actual role and tasks may vary based upon the specific needs of the facility.
Assist professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Leadership
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs