Kelly Services Warehouse Associate - Milwaukie - $20 in Milwaukie, Oregon
Kelly is seeking Receiving Clerks for a leading manufacturing company in Milwaukie, OR.
The Receiving Clerk will be responsible for receiving and verifying incoming product, including parts and other manufacturing supplies. This role carries a need for accuracy and integrity as an up-to-date inventory system is integral to plant operations. The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business.
Pay Rate: $20 an hour
Shift 1st : 7 AM to 3:30 PM Monday-Friday (OT as needed)
Location: 3810 SE Naef Road Milwaukie, OR 97267
Attendance Bonus! $25 weekly
New Start Bonus:
$50 for the 1st month
$100 for the 2nd month
$150 for the 3rd month
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Pallet Jack use, driving a cart to replenish stock, must be able to move quickly and provide accurate stock in the correct quantity, must be capable of lifting 35-40 lbs. on a regular basis. This facility is a Hydraulic facility, therefore the parts they are making go into large construction vehicles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Previous receiving experience preferred.
• Knowledge of proper use of hand tools.
• Knowledge of proper use of pallet jacks, forklifts, material tugger vehicles and hoists. (Forklift Certification Required)
• Ability to understand and follow written and oral procedures.
• Ability to fill out all documents and forward to the appropriate recipient.
• Ability to perform multi-step transactions in a software application (PC).
• Continuous standing and lifting/lowering.
• Intermittent walking, use of hand/wrist, and bending/twisting.
• Occasionally pushing/pulling, and crouching.
• Never sitting or working at heights.
• Must carry 1 to 40 pounds occasionally.
• 40 pounds or more lifting device available.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you have questions, please call Katy with Kelly Services at 503-416-6459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs