Aerotek Construction Project Manager in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Seeking a Construction Project Manager in the Murfreesboro area!
• Provide leadership and direction on multifamily construction projects
• Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
• Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
• Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
• Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
• Manage financial aspects of contracts: review and approve budgets, cost reports, rental equipment and expenses
• Perform the final review of internal items such as Cost Analysis, Monthly Billing, Master Cost Breakdown and Monthly Reports
• Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments
For more information, contact 615-988-3747.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs