ALDI Compensation Associate II in Naperville, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Responsible for providing compensation support to assigned client group; may provide market analyses, cost projections, audit and wage change projections, etc.
• Supports compensation team with compensation analyses and projects.
• Assists in the participation and submission of salary surveys and may be the gate-keeper on due dates for surveys.
• Tracks timelines of annual process due dates that impact their specific area of compensation and will be responsible for building process documents and SOPs related to all compensation programs, processes and projects.
• Assists in the development and implementation of department programs and procedures.
• Assists in keeping up with compliance as it relates federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• May assists in developing standard and custom reports to meet the reporting requirements for all levels of the company and maintains a report library for the compensation team.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in Compensation or HR.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Analyzes and resolves system issues.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of HR regulations and keeps knowledge up to date through various forms of ongoing training.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- ALDI Jobs