CACI International DevSecOps Engineer in Omaha, Nebraska
CACI is seeking a cleared DevSecOps Engineer who will be responsible for leading the security strategy governing the application and cloud-based platform infrastructure to work for F3I-2 at Omaha, NE.
What You’ll Get to Do:
· Build and maintain an AWS cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience
· Provide expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security
· Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities and suggest and implement proper alternatives
· Oversee the management and remediation of identified security flaws
· Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs
· Build and maintain a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks
· Develop processes that produce artifacts that support security and compliance requirements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· An active DoD TS/SCI clearance
· Significant knowledge of security best practices for client-server and cloud architectures within Air Force or USSTRATCOM domain
· Experience with security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools, such as Splunk, Dome9, AlienVault, AlertLogic, Fortinet, Threat Stack, etc.
· Programming or scripting experience with a popular modern language utilized by above tools (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
· Experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions
· Life-long learner - always looking to stay up to date with latest computer security and architectures
· MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant domain with 5 years security engineering or BS with 10 years Security Engineering
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Experience working with the Air Force Research Lab or Air Combat Command to fulfill their needs and deliver solutions/products.
· Requires ability to negotiate and compromise, and ability to communicate and influence senior executive leadership and Government decision-makers
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs