Lockheed Martin Business Development Analyst Sr in Orlando, Florida
Description: Entry level Strategy and Business Development position supporting both International and Domestic Laser Weapon System business development while learning the business development roles and responsibilities within Missiles and Fire Control. The selected candidate would be paired with more seasoned business development managers to learn and be responsible for BD tasks such as color teams, conducting market research, facilitating the capture process, managing IRAD/B&P inputs, briefings, recommendations to leadership, conducting competitive intelligence on specific captures, or on several competitor companies. Responsible for assisting and eventually conducting, and guiding business relative to US Department of Defense and key international pursuits. This position will require travel.
- Ability to quickly grasp technology concepts and translate their value to customers both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business environment and priorities.
- Must have political skills to cope with conflict. This includes the ability to work across organizational boundaries and jurisdictions; leading customer meetings and cross discipline teams in development of customer solutions; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to craft presentations for senior management and customers.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimum guidance.
- This position will require travel.
- This position will require ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Operational experience on Fixed Wing aircraft with employment of sensors and weapons.
- Knowledge of EO/IR Sensor Technology.
- Experience developing business cases and business plans.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel programs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs