AdventHealth CRM Senior Manager in Orlando, Florida
Senior Manager - CRM
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Orlando FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide strategic oversight of the Salesforce CRM product in the Digital Health portfolio
- Collaborate with AIT product leaders, technical directors, stakeholders, and customers to create and execute strategic road maps for all products in the Digital Health portfolio
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending for assigned initiatives
- Compile, analyze and report on project and product health monthly
- Work with all business development constituents to understand business needs and help operationalize Salesforce CRM products.
- Provide leadership on projects related to Salesforce CRM including configuration, development and post go live support.
* KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED* * :*
- Broad knowledge of IT disciplines including but not limited to project management, systems infrastructure, systems design and architecture, systems administration and software development
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile project management methodologies
- Full understanding of how to generate and execute on strategic road maps.
- Engage in digital architectural design discussions to support the continued growth of the organization and along with IT Management
- Strong understanding of web-based technology
- High level of integrity, intensity, and involvement
- Proven client management skills
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and respond to quickly changing business conditions
- Self-starter, proven ability to work with minimal direction with a strong drive for results
- Strong leadership skills with the agility to work cross-functionally
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED* * :*
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Digital Media or other related field
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience with at least 2 years in an IT leadership role
_ EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED _ :
- Master’s Degree
* LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED* * :*
- Current driver’s license
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201)
_ LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED _ :
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Additional Salesforce Certifications such as Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, App Builder or Developer 1 or 2.
The Senior Manager of CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management) primary responsibility is to provide strategic oversight of the activation, support, development and deployment of the Salesforce CRM in the Digital Health portfolio. In this role, the Senior Manager will lead the CRM’s execution of strategic road maps by working with multiple stakeholders across AdventHealth including but not limited to marketing, unified call centers, institutes of care, Legal, AdventHealth Information Technology and other third-party implementers and agencies.
The Senior manager of CRM is also responsible for overseeing and managing a department of Salesforce CRM team members who ensure successful launches by engaging stakeholders across the organization. The Senior Manager of CRM will report to the Exec Directorand will provide strategic support to the AH strategic imperatives.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs