Aerotek Retail Associate in Pompano Beach, Florida
The people will be sales/customer service reps in the store helping with high volume business. Checking in customer on an Ipad and assisting them with basic need questions.
• Maintain 6ft social distance guide lines while in store
• Greeting the customer with a smile and positive attitude prior to checking into the system
• Standing in the middle door area away from the Greeter POS station
• Educating customer on UPS return option
• Sign customers into the ipad queue efficiently
• Cleanliness of front greeter area
• Taking returned equipment and wires to the warehouse area
• Stocking salesfloor equipment in cabinet areas during downtime
• Restocking front Greeter area at End of Day
Scheduled 40 hours per week- 5 days per week.
Required to work on Saturday.
Day off during the week will vary.
- $14/HR- Bilingual (Spanish)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs