Sinclair Broadcast Group Copy Coordinator in Salt Lake City, Utah
KUTV, Utah’s #1 news station has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Copy Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air promotional spots. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients.
Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include…
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Previous television/radio traffic or advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Organization and attention to detail are areas you excel in
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn and take initative
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.