ICONMA, LLC Technical Program Manager I in San Francisco, California
Leading projects successfully through the product development life cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders & teams working on efforts with varied priorities, scopes & timelines
- Identifying opportunities for improved collaboration, rolling out solutions & facilitating connection
- Defining & iterating on cross-team processes for launch, landing, team management, escalation, etc.
- Communicating up, across, and down with regard to status, risks, urgent issues, etc.
Building knowledge & community across T/ PgM teams
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience; 1-3 years of Software Program Management experience; Motivated and proactive self-starter; Experience in cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management; Technical Acumen; Comfortable navigating ambiguity
Desired: - Prior Client experience; - Experience in shipping consumer-facing software products Manager Notes: - 1-2 years of project manager exp prefers candidates that have exp working with Client - Not looking for Sr. candidates for this role - Experience working with Client team experience with Client suites, buganizer software background - agile development comfortable talking with engineer understand how query works must be proactive As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.