3M Mfg Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
• Achieve quality and quantity output targets for production line
• Perform production line set up and changeover as per Work Instruction
• Monitor raw material quantity levels and communicate for Replenishment
• Setup and adjust equipment to product specifications
• Perform labelling and packaging tasks
• Setup machine as per operating procedures
• Perform production PM and disposal of waste
• Must perform daily housekeeping in assigned area
• Minimum SPM Form 5 or GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level and above
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Physically fit and computer literate
• Willing to perform 12-hour rotating shifts and work in Chemical / Cleanroome nvironment
• Experience working in Flammable Chemical /Cleanroom environment anadvantage
Open to permanent employee
Have been in current assignment for at least 24 months.
Met the required performance review rating of at least “3” on the most recent performance evaluation.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here (http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1274940O/3m-jobs-country-data-privacy-statements-external.pdf) , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
At 3M we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily as our employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to global challenges at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNews.