AdventHealth Nurse Tech II PRN M/S Observation Unit in Tavares, Florida
Student Nurse Technician II AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Join a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Gain Experience in the Hospital and Network with Nursing Staff
- Determine Area of Interest for GN program and Future RN Positions
- Flexible Scheduling Around School Schedule
- Career Growth and Development
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates patient information.
- Provides/assists in activities of daily living.
- Maintains patient hygiene
- Works effectively as a team member
- Adapts to change in workload
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must Have Current AHA BLS
- Must be Currently Enrolled in Second Year of an Accredited Nursing Program or Has Recently Completed an Accredited Nursing Program and Has Not Passed the Nursing State Boards
- Direct Patient Care Experience Preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs