ProMedica Health System Patient Account Analyst II - CBO Revenue Cycle - Remote in Toledo, Ohio
Basic Purpose: Performs daily support activities within the Central Billing Office (CBO) including processing documents and data.
· Retrieve, print, sort, distribute, copy, and/or scan incoming mail, outgoing mail, and other documents.
· Track, update and/or balance data in various spreadsheets.
· Update data in the billing system and/or credentialing system.
· Provide administrative support to one or more CBO department and/or Supervisor. Administrative duties may include meeting and conference room scheduling, correspondence, Reception duties and inventory tracking.
· Special projects, as assigned.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a business emphasis. Minimum of two (2) years billing or business office experience preferred. Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team.
· Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquires; requires a strong commitment to customer service and effective interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to accurately input and retrieve information from a computer system.
· Must be proficient in Excel.
· Must be able to operate a fax machine, copier and scanner.
· Requires a strong commitment to customer service and effective interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to occasionally lift and or carry sedentary equipment and materials.
At least ONE of the following is required: Associates degree, certificate in billing and/ or coding from an accredited school, or one year of healthcare or related experience.
Must demonstrate the ability to accurately and independently solve problems by taking a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80%.
Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must have excellent computer skills.
Must be able to move about office and between work stations.
Must demonstrate commitment to exceptional customer service.
Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Must be a team player and be supportive of our department and ProMedica mission and values.
Must be able to work independently, have the ability to manage large volumes of work, quickly learn and retain information.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Requisition ID: 59582
ProMedica Health System
- ProMedica Health System Jobs