Cardinal Health Digital Marketing Manager in Vaughan, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the Cardinal Health Canada Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Manager will help develop and execute our digital marketing strategy. You will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a track record of successfully applying marketing data and technology to support integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, traffic, brand recognition and lead generation. The successful candidate has a broad base of digital MARCOM and eCommerce experience. You’ll have the opportunity to shape our digital evolution in order build Cardinal Health Canada’s footprint online. The ideal candidate should have a builder’s spirit - comfortable with ambiguity, and interested in opportunities to experiment, and create new approaches and processes. You’re a hands on innovator and have experience working in cross-functional organizations, where you’ve identified digital trends and served as an in-house digital expert.
Your Contributions to the Organization will be :
- Managing the day-to-day support and execution of digital marketing campaigns including project management, build, QA, deployment, measurement/reporting
- Leading the targeting and audience segmentation for digital campaigns across a variety of programs and initiatives
- Developing and executing A/B testing in paid campaigns and brand studies to refine messaging and drive brand lift
- Leveraging data to analyze results, establishing benchmarks, identifying trends, reporting and executing on key findings in a way that informs decisions and improves the customer experience
- Providing subject-matter expertise on paid marketing strategies that will meet business objectives
- Contributing and influencing the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Leveraging automation to improve processes and productivity, and making recommendations to support and scale
- Analyzing campaign results and providing actionable recommendations for improved performance
- Proactively working with the eCommerce team to maintain SEO fundamentals – XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, meta descriptions & title tags, etc.
- Conducting ongoing content, keyword, and URL audits to improve user and search engine relevancy of key pages
- Working with Corporate Communication and Product Marketing teams to provide recommendations for best-practice digital strategy.
This Job might be for you if you:
- Possess a university or college degree with at least 4-5 years of digital marketing experience in campaign management, email marketing, analysis & reporting, project management, social media & eCommerce
- Have experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experienced with Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Possess ability to set forecasted goals and to develop business strategy that achieves those goals
- Have proven experience managing search engine marketing and social marketing budgets and campaigns
- Possess working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Show understanding of HTML, CSS and code structure including XML sitemap submissions, internal linking and keyword generation
- Are analytically driven, including experience with Google Analytics
- Have strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs