Aerotek Collections Agent in Wilmington, Delaware
Do you want to work with a renowned company in the Wilmington DE area? This position offers growth opportunity as well as a direct placement set up where as you are the clients internal employee from day one, no contract needed. If you're a driven individual looking to continue or improve your career in finance this could be a launching platform you're looking for!
• Recover outstanding account balances for clients.
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Mail correspondence to consumers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Provide customer service regarding collection issues in heavy traffic call-center.
• Resolve client discrepancies; reconcile customer disputes pertaining outstanding due balances.
• Achieve minimum requirements on all key performance indicators.
• Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
• Daily / weekly reporting to direct supervisor.
• Provide written account information as requested by consumers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent; some college is preferred
• 1-2 years people management experience.
• 5+ years in collections, preferably in a 3rd party agency.
• Working knowledge of commonly-used collection concepts, practices and procedures.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs