AdventHealth Guest Experience Concierge PRN Days in Zephyrhills, Florida
Guest Experience Concierge PRN Days at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- AH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Act has the designated greeter at for the lobby entrance and provide superb service to every guest.
- Build a lasting relationship with vendors that will provide services to our guests.
Facilitate the guest check-in process utilizing security management standard operating procedure to ensure all guests are appropriately identified.
Warmly greets all guests on the premises and provide accurate direction for patients and visitors. Use eye contact and appropriate gestures to show genuine care and concern.
- Exemplifies World Class Service by being attentive and responsive to our guest requests and creates an experience that will always be remembered.
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
- Effectively communicates with patients and ancillary departments to ensure efficient flow.
- Act as liaison between vendor and guests requesting services.
- Effectively multitasks and navigates multiple computer systems, applications, phone lines, patient schedules, and other information with proficiency.
- Answer outbound and inbound calls from guests and internal team members.
- Work closely with our escort volunteers who are stationed at the front desk.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Ability to use discretion when discussing personnel/patient related issues that are confidential in nature.
- Ability to be responsive to dynamic matrix of hospital needs and act accordingly.
- Self-motivation, quick thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in performance of computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Proficiency in Internet searching functions and basic math functions.
- Capability in communicating professionally and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED :
- Communicate professionally and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (preferred)
- Ability to speak and read (English/Spanish) (Preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- High School Diploma or GED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
- Associate Degree
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs